I booked our wedding! We're actually going to the Valley of Fire, which is outside of Las Vegas. We booked it through the Las Vegas Wedding Company and they will pick us up at the hotel and take us there in a Hummer ;) We're getting married June 8 at sunset and I can't wait! It is really beautiful there--all natural and the canyons are breath-taking.
Things to take care of this week:
- book hotel at MGM Grand ($71/night! How great is that? And there are much better deals out there)
- book shows--we're going to Zumanity, the sensual side of Cirque de Soleil
- Book spa day for my honey and me
- Find a wedding dress (going Saturday, or maybe the next so I can wait on Liv)
- Buy Troy a new shirt and tie to wear with his suit
- Look for a responsible renter for my house
- Start packing up things from my little house :( I will miss it.
- Keep Ann from getting preggo (Troy's ho-dog who goes into heat like every three months) She's staying at my house in my backyard since it's fenced. But she's whining to the neighbor dog.