Friday, January 1, 2010

Best Wishes Autreys!

One of my best friends is moving! :( Olivia and Russell are headed to the Eastern Shores. Russell had a job opportunity down there that they couldn't pass up, and they are always down that way anyway during the warmer months on the boat.

When I first moved to Greenville, Olivia befriended me and made sure I wasn't lonely or sad, even during the worst times! She and Russell let me tag along to Auburn games, parties, eating out, anything. They babysat CoCo and she just loves Auntie Liv. Mrs. Nancy, her mom, let me be part of the Greenville Area Arts Council's first big production, Puttin' On the Ritz, which introduced me to many more "Greenvillians."
I will miss doing Yoga together (even though I haven't been in forever), dance classes, midweek dinners and just hanging out! (tears...) But I will look forward to traveling down south to visit them and getting together when they come home to visit their parents! I think it's been their dream to live near the water and I wish them the best in this next chapter in their lives! I love you guys and hope 2010 fulfills many more of your hopes and dreams!









1 comment: