Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ready for my little love bird to arrive!

The nursery is ready!  Now all it needs is a sweet, little baby girl in it!  We are both so excited.  She should arrive (hopefully) within the next two weeks!  I really can't believe that.  We have been blessed with so many friends and family who have helped me get prepared.  I finished buying the remaining items that we needed yesterday (like that cute rug).  Plus a few more.  

I've been feeling much stronger Braxton Hicks contractions in the past five days--a lot of pressure and pushing down.  Maybe she's "dropping" as everyone says.  My last day at school will be Friday, November 12, if I can make it that long.  Then I'll enjoy a nice, long holiday break with my family!  I hope she comes a little early because I don't want to be induced and they probably will try to do that if it looks like she'll come on Thanksgiving.  Plus, I want to be home with her by then to EAT!


Hanger for her hospital door...to be filled in with DOB, weight, & height.
 

My dirty, little baby shoes.  Maybe I should polish them...


Cute rocker from the Greenville hostesses!  Parker has a mini-version in the making.

I actually covered the pillow in the glider with some of her fabric!  It wasn't easy to stuff the pillow down and sew the seams shut.

Love the "Parker Everly" painting from the Hartford hostesses!  Made by Dondee Hicks.

Parker's hospital bag is packed and ready-to-go with way too many outfits that she probably won't even have a chance to wear in the hospital.

Rug shot.  Found at Target.  I wasn't supposed to buy it, but I had to have it!
Finally got me a boppy pillow!  Diaper stacker is weighted down too much, I think.


I covered that little pillow, too!  Can't wait to see her snoozing in there!


LOVE the Enchanted Tree mural painted by Olivia!  It's prettier than the one on the website!  Troy was most excited--he kept asking if Liv would paint us one!  So funny!


1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful!!! Love the stuff you sewed. Can't wait for our babies to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete